Fr. Bloomfield's Blog

I am a Roman Catholic Priest of the Archdiocese of Detroit, currently assigned to Divine Child Parish in Dearborn, Michigan. When I manage to keep the page updated, hopefully something interesting can be found here!

Monday, October 10, 2005

A Mother's Rule of Life

The book A Mother's Rule of Life, written by Holly Pierlot and published by Sophia Institute Press has been on my "intended" list of to-read books for some time. After having read ZENIT this morning (an excellent source of Catholic news, incidentally), I was reminded of the book. Happily, I also discovered a companion website here.
A Mother's Rule of Life is excellent help, especially for moms who are struggling with all the balancing required by the married vocation. I'll enable comments for this post; if anyone has other suggestions to help Catholic mothers, please comment!