Fr. Bloomfield's Blog

I am a Roman Catholic Priest of the Archdiocese of Detroit, currently assigned to Divine Child Parish in Dearborn, Michigan. When I manage to keep the page updated, hopefully something interesting can be found here!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Breakfast with the Bishop

I will be speaking at Holy Trinity Apostolate's "Breakfast with the Bishop" on Saturday, August 20, 2005, at the Sterling Inn Banquet and Conference Center.

The Most Reverend Robert J. Carlson, Bishop of Saginaw, Michigan, is the featured guest. He will speak on Pope John Paul II's Apostolic Exhortation "Pastores Dabo Vobis." My topic will cover the legacy of Pope John Paul II as regards Evangelism and Vocations.

For more information call or email Barbara Middleton at barbaramm@sbcglobal.net or (586) 781-6051. Registration is $23 per person ($12 student/seminarian).

Listen for me on WDEO (990 AM) on Teresa Tomeo's morning show on Thursday, July 28, at 8:30 am.