Fr. Bloomfield's Blog

I am a Roman Catholic Priest of the Archdiocese of Detroit, currently assigned to Divine Child Parish in Dearborn, Michigan. When I manage to keep the page updated, hopefully something interesting can be found here!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Masses This Week

Since I will be speaking at Breakfast With the Bishop this coming Saturday morning (August 20, 2005), I won't be celebrating morning Mass at 8:00 am. Please forgive me, and come next Saturday, August 27th.

I will be celebrating the 4:30 pm Vigil Mass on the 20th, and the 7:00 pm Mass on Sunday evening, August 21.

The following weekend (August 27 & 28), I have the 10:30 am and the 12:30 pm Masses. That weekend is also our parish picnic here at SJN. I'll be in the dunk-tank for some portion of the afternoon, so please come and enjoy a restful mid-summer's day with our parish family.