Fr. Bloomfield's Blog

I am a Roman Catholic Priest of the Archdiocese of Detroit, currently assigned to Divine Child Parish in Dearborn, Michigan. When I manage to keep the page updated, hopefully something interesting can be found here!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Apologies for Slow Publishing

I have been meaning to post my bulletin article since Saturday evening, but just now have had time to publish it. I will try and put last Sunday's homily up soon, but currently it exists only in handwritten notes.

I invite readers to post suggestions for Advent preparations and customs, as helpful assistance for opening our hearts to celebrate the Birth of Christ this coming Christmas. All too often, Advent slips away with minimal thought given to our spiritual readiness for Christmas, owing to shopping, baking, decorating, and travel planning.